walker family

walker family
Cali Summer 2007

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Easton



Easton just turned 14 on June 2nd. I can't believe how old he is getting. He will start high school in August and I can't put into words how much that freaks me out!!!! He loves texting, sports, running, texting, Girls, texting you get the picture. He has had a busy summer. He went on the trek. He also went to scout camp with his dad and papa (they always have a blast)! But his favorite adventure so far has been attending EFY in Flagstaff. He got to room with one of his best friends Jacob and they had the time of their lives!! We feel so blessed that he had this opportunity although we missed him terribly!! When he hasn't been traveling he has been trying to keep in shape by running, playing ball and using his new membership to LA fitness!! E helps me out so much with babysitting. He is so responsible and I never have to worry when he's in charge!!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Welcome to the blogging world!!! I was so excited to see your name on Tina's site. You did a great job. I love it! hope you all are feeling better! I'll call you tomorrow.

Katrina said...

Angela,
I love your blog! We miss Easton in the carpool this year - he always has the funniest things to say! At least I get to see your beautiful girls though! :)